Life Post Amesterdam

sexta-feira, 16 de junho de 2017


2 weekends ago i was in AMESTERDAM and i must say that coming back to reality hasn't been easy this time. I miss the hot days (we had a 33 degree kind of day on Sunday), i miss sitting by the canals, i miss the freedom you can feel in every corner of the city, the history, i miss... I kind of feel like i am unable to function after this trip. Days at work seem to drag (12 hours feel like years). I feel numb and i am starting to think that is less because i miss Amesterdam, and more the fact that i don't like where my life is at this moment.
But enough of being dramatic (drama queen is my title - i have blue blood) and let's get back on the horse peeps!

Sem comentários :

Enviar um comentário

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Days Of Blues
BACK TO TOP