5 Youtube channels i love

sexta-feira, 24 de março de 2017

ipad

I've always been a a bit obsessed with youtube. But i have to admit that i've recently been completely obsessed with it to the point where i don't even watch tv shows anymore (well i still do... i just don't watch as many!).
So i've decided to share with you my top 5 favorite youtube channels! Are you as obsessed (how many times can you say obsessed?) as me? Do you even watch youtube bro??



ANDERZ

ANDERZ is the second channel of the popular Youtuber Helen Anderson. It is dedicated to vlogs of her daily life. I am in love with her personal style and her personality and the fact that she not only show us her good days but also her bad days (lets be fair; no one likes those perfect youtubers who seem to have perfect lives! NO ONE has a perfect life! Keep it real peepz).



GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING

These are a couple of funny guys! Rhett & Link are the hosts of this morning show. They have been friends forever and have decided to entertain us every morning with videos funny music videos, sketches, and ridiculous local commercials. A must watch if you are feeling down!



MR. NIGHTMARE

So let me introduce you to my weird side: I like creepy stuff; in fact i love it. If you are like me this is the channel for you. This guy dedicates his time to narrate creepy (real) stories on youtube! Do not watch at night (just warning you mate!).



SCREEN JUNKIES

I am sure you have seen at least one of this Honest Trailers some time in your internet life. This channel is dedicated to movies and television. My favorite series is without a doubt the Honest trailers series where we get very different and honest narration of the trailers of our favorite movies!



NIKKIE TUTORIALS

Oh yes, a good old makeup channel! But i've got to say: this girl got some mad skills people! Nikkie tutorial, is like you probably guessed by now, a makeup channel hosted by Nikkie a girl incredible talented plus she is funny! Love it


Thats it guys (well just 5 of them; i am probably subscribed to 100)! Any recommendations by you? What should i watch next?

1 comentário :

  1. I'm subscribed to NikkieTutorials too. :) I mostly watch beauty channels but also some everyday life family vlogs. I LOVE Nicole Guerriero, she's an awesome beauty guru on YouTube and she's super funny and down to earth. I also love Carli Bybel (beauty guru). If you haven't already, you should definitely check their channels out!! Anyway I like your blog a lot so I followed you on GFC. I'd love if you'd follow me back when you get a chance. Hope to read more from you soon! :)


    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright © Days Of Blues
BACK TO TOP